Executive Assistant, Innovation Field
- Job number: 19-0293P(1)
- Employment type: Permanent Full Time
- City: Montréal
- Department: Administrative clerks
- Employment status: Open
EXECUTIVE ASSISTANT, INNOVATION FIELD !
You have significant experience as an executive assistant?
You are well-know for your outstanding interpersonal skills?
Our client, a company ensuring its growth for over 20 years, thanks to advanced expertise and diversification, is seeking a bilingual executive assistant with great interpersonal skills, to take care of coordinating and organizing events to assist a high level manager.
If you are looking for new challenges in a company considered as a leader in its field, great work conditions and benefits higher than usual await you!
As an executive assistant, you will be a true right hand person for a high level manager.
You will be responsible for setting up meetings by providing logistics for business travel and will play an important role in public relations by ensuring that you maintain good relations with external contacts as well as internally.
Among your responsibilities, your tasks will include:
- Ensuring excellent management of the agenda of the Vice-President;
- Ensuring the management of all business trips required;
- Making various bookings (hotels, transportation, restaurants, etc.);
- Organizing the logistics surrounding the organization of various committees, events, business meetings;
- Participating in certain meetings and writing reports;
- Revising, editing and translation of documents;
- Managing phone calls and correspondence.
- Minimum experience of approximately 5 years as executive assistant in a large company;
- Good level of bilingualism (French, English), spoken and written;
- Good knowledge of the Microsoft Office Suite;
- Excellent interpersonal skills and impeccable customer service;
- High level of organization and priority management;
- Ability to communicate with people from different hierarchical levels;
- Interpersonal skills, discretion, professionalism and attention to detail.
Our client is a renown company, leader in its field in Canada. The benefits offered are among the best on the market. Located downtown Montreal, access is easy by public transportation.
This position is for you!
Send your application to: firstname.lastname@example.org , mentioning the number of the offer: 19-0293P(1).
< Back to job offers