Receptionist/Communications Assistant - Pharmaceutical
- Job number: 19-0296P(1)
- Employment type: Permanent Full Time
- City: Montréal
- Department: Administrative clerks
- Employment status: Open
RECEPTIONIST/COMMUNICATIONS ASSISTANT - PHARMACEUTICAL
You are recognized for your exceptional customer service skills? You are looking for new professional challenges? We have a great opportunity for you to evolve in a renowned company in downtown Montreal and collaborate with the communications and events team in a stimulating role!
In addition to a competitive salary, the employer offers great benefits and working conditions!
As a Receptionist/Communications Assistant, in addition you will greet visitors in a courteous and professional manner, you will provide your precious support to the communications department.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Collaborate with the events coordinator in various activities related to communications and special events;
- Participate in the preparation of different PowerPoint presentations as requested;
- Review and translate articles or contents and ensure their quality before diffusion;
- Forward incoming calls and take messages as needed;
- Coordinate the booking of conference rooms and ensure that the required equipment is available;
- Ensure receiving and distribution of mail and small parcels and provide administrative support as needed;
- Arrange orders for office supplies;
- Other related tasks.
- University degree in administration or related field;
- Have a minimum of approximately two (2) years of experience in a similar position;
- Good level of bilingualism, spoken and written;
- Good knowledge of the Microsoft Office Suite;
- Excellent customer service and good interpersonal skills;
- Rigor, attention to detail and professionalism.
Our client, a great company located in downtown Montreal, offers a professional work atmosphere. Access is easy by public transportation.
This position is for you!
Send your application to Groupe Montpetit: firstname.lastname@example.org , specifying the reference of number: 19-0296P(1).
< Back to job offers