Real Estate Paralegal - Inhouse Department
- Job number: 19-0287P(B1)
- Employment type: Permanent Full Time
- City: Montréal
- Department: Administrative clerks
- Employment status: Open
REAL ESTATE PARALEGAL – INHOUSE DEPARTMENT
You’re passionate by Real Estate Law? You have experience negotiating and drafting commercial leases? We have a great job available in the city of Montreal, far from the inconvenience of downtown !
This is a great opportunity for a Real Estate Paralegal who wants to be a part of a team of professionals of a well-established company with an enviable reputation.
A friendly and dynamic work environment, competitive salary and excellent benefits are offered by our client. You will also have the chance to have a summer schedule!
As a Real Estate Paralegal, you will report to the Chief Executive Officer and interact regularly with the company's senior management. Among your responsibilities, your tasks will include:
- Manage the commercial lease portfolio: draft, update, revise, correct and execute leases;
- Prepare and draft a variety of real estate legal documents (commercial leases, amendments, renewals, etc.);
- Maintain and complete documentation related to commercial leases;
- Communicate, negotiate and maintain positive relationships with various property owners, lawyers, real estate brokers and other stakeholders;
- Participate in the due diligence process.
- Law Degree or DEC in Paralegal Technology;
- Minimum of approximately five (5) years of experience in a similar position;
- Excellent level of bilingualism, both oral and written;
- Very good knowledge of the Microsoft Office suite;
- Good skills in analysis, writing and legal research;
- Team spirit and good interpersonal skills;
- Great sense of organization and ability to manage multiple files at once;
- Autonomy, thoroughness and attention to detail.
The employer we represent is a company with excellent working conditions and a concern for the well-being of its employees. Located in Montreal, parking space is available.
This position is of interest to you?
Please send us your application to: firstname.lastname@example.org, mentioning the reference number 19-0287P(B1).
< Back to job offers