Legal Assistant, Mergers And Acquisitions
- Job number: 19-0286P(1)
- Employment type: Permanent Full Time
- City: Montréal
- Department: Administrative clerks
- Employment status: Open
LEGAL ASSISTANT, MERGERS AND ACQUISITIONS
Great permanent position in downtown Montreal for a legal assistant with some experience in mergers and acquisitions!
Our partner, a well established and recognized law firm, is looking for a legal assistant to help a great team of friendly and dynamic professionals.
The selected candidate will have the opportunity to work alongside senior lawyers in large-scale merger and acquisition files.
Salary among the most competitive on the Quebec market, pleasant work environment and competitive benefits!
Does this post interest you? Make the jump and send your application!
As a business law legal assistant, you will support lawyers in their various mandates. Your tasks will be varied and challenging! Among your responsibilities, your tasks will include:
- Write and edit letters, contracts and any other dictated or prepared documents;
- Reformat, scan, print, photocopy and fax various documents;
- Manage the agenda of several lawyers as needed;
- Make the time entries;
- Prepare account projects and monthly invoices;
- Prepare electronic closing books;
- Good bilingualism, spoken and written;
- Knowledge of computer software, including the Microsoft Office Suite;
- Team spirit and good interpersonal skills;
- Autonomy, rigor and attention to detail.
Our partner is an employer offering a competitive salary based on experience, a good range of benefits, and a dynamic and professional work environment. Located in downtown Montreal, access is easy by public transit.
This job is for you!
Send your application to: email@example.com , specifying the number of the offer: 19-0286P(1).
< Back to job offers