Coordinator Human Resources - Dynamic Company
- Job number: 19-0275P(2)
- Employment type: Permanent Full Time
- City: Montréal
- Department: Human resources
- Employment status: Open
COORDINATOR HUMAN RESOURCES - DYNAMIC COMPANY
Great job opportunity for a Human Resources Coordinator!
Our business partner, a large manufacturing company, is currently looking for a Human Resources Coordinator to join its team.
You will have the opportunity to develop your skills in the area of recruitment, benefits management and employees training.
Accessible by public transit and by car, our client's head office is located in Ville Saint-Laurent area, away from the hustle and bustle of the city center.
You will evolve in a corporate and dynamic work environment while enjoying very competitive benefits.
As a Human Resources Coordinator, your main responsibilities will include:
- Support the welcome and integration of new employees by providing them with the necessary material support and documentation;
- Maintain records in HRIS in collaboration with the US Human Resources Department;
- Participate in recruitment activities including posting ads, scheduling interviews and writing job postings;
- Manages the benefits program (enrollment in the group insurance plan, answer questions from employees, communication with insurance providers);
- Act as a liaison officer between employees and the human resources department;
- Assist the payroll department as needed.
- Certificate in Human Resources or Techniques in Administration
- Minimum experience of about 2 years in a similar role
- Fluent in English and French
- Experience with an HRIS database
- Sense of organization and ability to manage multiple files at once
The employer we represent is a large North American company offering a very beautiful work environment, both dynamic and respectful.
Competitive salary is offered, in addition to a full range of benefits. With a place of business located in Ville Saint-Laurent, the office is easily accessible by public transit and by car.
This job is for you!
Please send us your application now: firstname.lastname@example.org , specifying the number of the offer: 19-0275P(2) .
< Back to job offers