Corporate Paralegal, Large Compagny | Laval
- Job number: 19-0218P(2)
- Employment type: Permanent Full Time
- City: Laval
- Department: Administrative clerks
- Employment status: Open
corporate paralegal – LARGE company
You are looking a new challenge within a large company?
This is a great opportunity to integrate a growing company with an international presence based in Laval offering an exceptional work environment.
Our client is looking for a bilingual paralegal in corporate law to assist an experienced lawyer. The majority of the work will be done in English.
A competitive salary, excellent social benefits and work conditions are waiting for you. Located in Laval, you will also be avoiding downtown traffic!
Do not miss your chance!
As a paralegal in Corporate Law, you will, among other things, manage the legal files and participate in various projects with the lawyer in order to maximise the overall efficiency of the legal department.
Amongst your main responsibilities, your tasks will include:
- Attending to the preparation and filing of corporate documents (incorporation, registration, amending declaration, annual reports, etc. …);
- Preparing diverse corporate documents (resolutions, lists, minutes of meetings, reports, charts, etc.);
- Preparing the circular and annual notice; coordinating board and committee meetings;
- Managing corporate deadlines;
- Participating in the restructuring of the legal department;
- Assisting in the uniformity of corporate and legal documents;
- Maintaining corporate records, including the preparation of annual resolutions and reports, as well as federal, provincial and extra-provincial statements; updating the minutes books.
- DCS in Paralegal Technology or university training
- Minimum of about 5 years of experience in a similar position within law firm or a company
- Knowledge of corporate law, experience in public company, an asset
- Strong English linguistic skills
- Autonomous and sense of responsibility
- Ability to wo rk under pressure and detail-oriented
The employer that we represent is a North-American Company with an international presence. Located in Laval, parking is available.
Interested by this opportunity?
Please send your application to: email@example.com, and don’t forget to include the posting number: 19-0218P(2) .
< Back to job offers