Legal Assistant, Matrimonial and Family Law
- Job number: 19-0217P(2)
- Employment type: Permanent Full Time
- City: Montréal
- Department: Administrative clerks
- Employment status: Open
LEGAL ASSISTANT, MATRIMONIAL AND FAMILY LAW
You are a legal assistant interested in family law and you want to join a team of experienced professionals in their field? Here is a fantastic opportunity for you!
Our business partner, a boutique law firm specializing in matrimonial and family law, is looking for a bilingual legal assistant to join its team.
Located near downtown Montreal, the office is easily accessible by public transport! A warm and friendly work atmosphere awaits you!
As a family law assistant, you will be assisting two lawyers in their day-to-day work. Your tasks will include:
- Prepare client files (correspondence, emails, evidence binders, etc.);
- Manage phone calls as well as reception;
- Perform the usual procedures in civil litigation and matrimonial law (petitions for divorce, calculation of the different possible amounts of support, etc.);
- Revise documents and correspondence to ensure they comply with legal procedures and grammatical usage;
- Opening, paper and electronic filing, tracking and organization of files;
- No billing to be done for this position.
- Your English skills are great, both written and spoken, good knowledge of French;
- Good knowledge of the Microsoft Office Suite;
- Rigor, organizational skills and good management of priorities;
- Team spirit and good interpersonal skills;
- Minutia, autonomy and ability to take initiatives.
Our client is a great firm offering a warm working environment. Their office is located near downtown Montreal and is easily accessible.
This opening speaks to you?
Send your application to Groupe Montpetit at: email@example.com mentioning reference number: 19-0217P(2) .
< Back to job offers