Legal Counsel - Contract and Procurement
- Job number: 19-0274P(1)
- Employment type: Permanent Full Time
- City: Montréal
- Department: Legal
- Employment status: Open
LEGAL COUNSEL – CONTRACT AND PROCUREMENT
Our business partner, an organization in the information technology sector, is looking for a bilingual legal counsel with around 3 to 5 years of experience in contract management and procurement.
This professional will play a key role in advising the executive director, managers and team members, particularly in the negotiation and drafting of various commercial contracts such as licensing contracts and software licence agreements.
Confident at managing risks and implementing strategies related to calls for tenders, he will demonstrate his sound grasp of business issues. His intellectual property knowledge and experience will also be considered a significant asset.
This is a unique opportunity to truly use your know-how in IT and commercial law!
- Membership in good standing of the Quebec Bar;
- Practical experience in contract management processes services; knowledge of the Act respecting contracting by public bodies is an asset;
- Bilingualism and good understanding of written documents;
- Strong interest in IT and software solutions;
- Professionalism and attention to detail.
Apply now at firstname.lastname@example.org and mention the following job reference number:
< Back to job offers