Patent Assistant/ Paralegal
- Job number: 19-0308P
- Employment type: Permanent Full Time
- City: Montréal
- Department: Administrative clerks
- Employment status: Open
PATENT ASSISTANT / PARALEGAL
You are passionate about the field of intellectual property? You are a proactive person and focused on quality work?
Here is a unique opportunity to work in a legal services firm !
Our client, a firm known for their expertise, is currently seeking a Assistant/Paralegal to join their team.
Located on the edge of downtown Montreal and easily accessible by metro or car, our client offers a professional and warm working atmosphere.
As a paralegal, your duties will include:
Prepare the documents for deposit of new applications in Canadian Intellectual Property Office (assignments, authorizations);
Ensure a rigorous follow-up of the deadlines and check they are respected;
Prepare formal documentation requiring signatures from applicants;
Prepare and manage correspondence with clients;
Manage customer accounts (transmit some documents relating to new patent applications, specific instructions updates, portfolio updates, billing, etc.);
- Keep up to date the client database.
- Diploma of College Studies (DEC) in paralegal technology or any other equivalent training;
- Minimum of approximately 1 year of experience in a similar position;
- Good level of bilingualism, French and English, spoken and written;
- Good knowledge of the Microsoft Office suite;
- Sense of organization, good management of priorities and ability to respect deadlines;
- Dynamism, team spirit and good interpersonal skills;
- Autonomy and attention to detail.
The employer we represent is a human-sized legal services firm. Located in Montreal, our client offers a working atmosphere and a corporate mission that will charm you. Very good benefits are also offered!
This position is of interest to you?
Please send your application now to: email@example.com , mentioning the reference number: 19-0308P.
< Back to job offers