Legal Assistant, Tax Law
- Job number: 19-0161P(3)
- Employment type: Permanent Full Time
- City: Montréal
- Department: Administrative clerks
- Employment status: Open
LEGAL ASSISTANT, TAX LAW
Looking for a new challenge in a major law firm?
Are you recognized for your collaboration skills and your abilities to manage priorities?
Our client, a large-scale law firm located in downtown Montreal, is currently seeking a legal assistant to join its tax law team.
As a legal assistant in tax law, you will support the various lawyers in their mandate. In addition, your tasks will include:
- Prepare various documents (correspondence, notes, forms) related to the field of taxation;
- Keep the agenda and ensure appropriate follow-ups;
- Manage phone calls and follow up with clients and tax authorities;
- Prepare customer files (correspondence, vouchers, etc.);
- Organize tax documentation;
- Revise documents and correspondence to ensure they comply with legal procedures and grammatical usage;
- Perform opening, paper and electronic filing, tracking and organization of records.
- Diploma of professional studies in legal secretarial, or equivalent training
- Minimum experience of about 3 years in a similar position
- Good bilingualism, French and English, spoken and written
- Mastery of Microsoft Office Suite
- Excellent organizational and priority management skills
- Thoroughness, rigor and attention to detail
- Team spirit and mutual help
Our client, a leading law firm, offers a dynamic work environment and a range of comprehensive benefits and a competitive compensation.
Located in the heart of downtown Montreal, access is easy by public transit.
This position is for you!
Please send your application now to: email@example.com, with the number of the job posting: 19-0161P(3).
< Back to job offers