Administrative Assistant - Large Accounting Firm
- Job number: 19-0263P(1)
- Employment type: Permanent Full Time
- City: Montréal
- Department: Administrative clerks
- Employment status: Open
ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT - LARGE ACCOUNTING FIRM
You are recognized for your outstanding administrative skills?
You stand out by your proactivity and your excellent organization? Here is an opportunity for you to join an accounting firm whose ambitions and activity aim to meet common objectives and whose success, confirmed by its global presence, has made it a leader in its field.
Our business partner, located in downtown Montreal, offers an optimal work environment, a very competitive compensation on the job market and a great range of benefits!
- As an Administrative Assistant, you will provide high-level support to accounting professionals. Your responsibilities will be varied and include:
- Verification of completeness of records and accuracy of data, in accordance with national guidelines;
- Coordination, preparation and correction of various documents (correspondence, service offers, presentations, reports, etc.);
- Communicate with clients and direction of more complex requests to appropriate resources based on procedures to follow;
- Coordination of clients’ requirements and management of the accounting professionals’ agenda to optimize their schedule;
- Organization of travels and booking of national and international flights;
- Coordination of meetings, conferences, etc., and report writing.
- Minimum experience of approximately 2 years in administrative support;
- Good level of bilingualism in French and English, written and spoken;
- Good knowledge of the MS Office suite;
- Sense of discretion and autonomy.
The employer we represent is a large accounting firm where professionalism and innovation prevail. Concerned about the well-being of its employees, it focuses on the professional and personal growth of its team members.
Located in the heart of downtown Montreal, it benefits from an exceptional work environment!
This position is for you!
Send your application to: firstname.lastname@example.org , mentioning the number of the offer: 19-0263P(1).
< Back to job offers