Administrative Assistant - Marketing and Pharmaceutical
- Job number: 19-0304P
- Employment type: Permanent Full Time
- City: Montréal
- Department: Administrative clerks
- Employment status: Open
ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT - MARKETING AND PHARMACEUTICAL
You have relevant experience in administrative support in a corporate environment? You are recognized for your marketing skills and want to join a dynamic team within a renowned company? Our business partner, a well-established pharmaceutical company, is currently seeking an assistant who will support the managers of the marketing and medical departments.
As an assistant, you will work in collaboration with both teams. You will report directly to their respective managers and be the link between internal resources and external suppliers.
Your responsibilities will be:
- Close collaboration with the managers of the two departments on various projects related to the growth of the company;
- Planning and organization of various scientific committees and meetings, including various regulatory authorities;
- Projects coordination;
- Contract monitoring with respect to regulation, quality and compliance and direct communication with different stakeholders;
- Coordination and follow-up with concerned internal resources and respective stakeholders;
- Grant management;
- Participation in annual budget planning;
- Management of purchase orders (preparation, monitoring, renewal).
- Minimum of 2 years experience as an administrative assistant;
- Experience in a medical or pharmaceutical environment, an asset;
- Good knowledge of the Microsoft Office Suite;
- Good level of bilingualism, written and spoken;
- Autonomy, initiative and detail oriented;
- Organizational and interpersonal skills.
The employer we represent offers a competitive compensation in today's market as well as a great range of benefits! Located in downtown Montreal, access is easy by public transportation.
This position is for you!
Send your application to: email@example.com, specifying the number of the offer: 19-0304P.
< Back to job offers