Legal Assistant to Paralegals
- Job number: 19-0159P(3)
- Employment type: Permanent Full Time
- City: Montréal
- Department: Administrative clerks
- Employment status: Open
LEGAL ASSISTANT TO PARALEGALS
Great opportunity for a Legal Assistant wishing to support a dynamic team of corporate paralegals!
Here's your chance to put your knowledge to action and gain experience directly with top-level paralegals at an internationally recognized law firm.
Our client is located in the heart of downtown Montreal and is easily accessible by public transport. In addition to a competitive salary and very good working conditions, a complete range of benefits are offered by the employer.
This position is of interest to you? Make the jump and send your application!
As a legal assistant, you will provide support to the paralegals. Your main responsibilities will include:
- Write correspondence;
- Prepare various documents (forms, reports, resolutions, etc.);
- Assist the paralegals in requisition audits;
- Update the data in computer software;
- Maintain annual maintenance lists for team members;
- Provide administrative support to the paralegals when registering business names;
- Follow up on obtaining certificates of attestation or conformity.
- Diploma of Professional Studies (DEP) in secretarial studies with a legal profile or any combination of relevant training / experience, an asset;
- Good bilingualism, spoken and written;
- Good knowledge of the functions of the Microsoft Office Suite;
- Minimum of 2 years of experience as a legal assistant;
- Excellent team spirit;
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to manage multiple files;
- Resourcefulness, autonomy and excellent capacity of adaptation.
The employer we represent is a very reputable law firm with recognized and respected professionals in their fields. A beautiful work environment and a good potential for professional growth are offered.
< Back to job offers