Legal Counsel - Business Law
- Job number: 19-0225P(2)
- Employment type: Permanent Full Time
- City: Montréal
- Department: Legal
- Employment status: Open
LEGAL COUNSEL - BUSINESS LAW
Our business partner, a renowned international company, is currently looking for a lawyer specializing in business law, particularly in commercial, merger & acquisition and transactional matters.
The ideal candidate will help assess acquisition opportunities and have a key role in business development. He will use his negotiating skills to work on stimulating cases and will also draft the many agreements related to the company’s development activities and financing projects.
Demonstrating his drive and initiative, he will be committed to applying his expertise in the management of the mandates entrusted to him. To do so, he will have the opportunity to collaborate directly with the various internal and external stakeholders.
- Membership in good standing of the Quebec Bar or another Canadian Bar Association;
- Practical experience in business, commercial and transactional law;
- Good written and oral French and English;
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to adapt to change;
- Composure in stressful situations and ability to deal with changing priorities.
Are you a motivated, proactive and determined candidate who wants to advance his career within a prestigious company?
Apply now by sending your application to: and please specify the following job reference number: .
If you would like to further discuss this opportunity, confidentially, before sending your application, please contact Ms. Anne Bétournay or Ms. Stéphanie Frenette-Marier at: 514-395-1115.
Ms. Anne Bétournay, LL.B.
Ms. Stéphanie Frenette-Marier, LL.B.
< Back to job offers