Administrative Assistant - Real Estate Management
- Job number: 19-0158P(3)
- Employment type: Permanent Full Time
- City: Montréal
- Department: Administrative clerks
- Employment status: Filled
ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT - REAL ESTATE MANAGEMENT
You have a passion for the real estate industry? Here is a great opportunity for a bilingual Administrative Assistant wishing to be responsible of various files related to property management!
Our client, a renowned real estate company located in downtown Montreal, is seeking an Administrative Assistant to join its team. A competitive salary and a good range of benefits are offered by the employer.
Don’t wait and send your application!
As an Administrative Assistant, you will provide support to the technical and operating team of a commercial building located downtown Montreal. Your responsibilities will include:
- Write and edit various documents (internal releases and documents, correspondence, etc .);
- Respond to requests from staff, tenants, suppliers and the public;
- Ensure communication and follow-ups between the suppliers and the operations team;
- Manage purchase orders and invoices;
- Ensure communication and follow-ups between tenants and members of the operating team;
- Manage necessary material orders while ensuring that the minimum inventory is respected;
- Transfer calls to the appropriate team members;
- Any other related duties related to the position.
- Diploma of College Studies (DEC) in office administration or other equivalent experience;
- Minimum of three years of experience as an Administrative Assistant;
- Experience in real estate field, an asset;
- Good bilingualism, spoken and written;
- Good knowledge of the functions of the MS Office Suite;
- Organizational skills and good management of priorities;
- Good interpersonal and communication skills;
- Resourcefulness, autonomy and proactivity.
The employer we represent is a major property management firm. Located in downtown Montreal, access is easy by public transport.
This post is of interest to you?
Please send your application now to: , mentioning reference number: 19-0158P(3).
< Back to job offers