Real Estate Assistant - Property Management
- Job number: 19-0164P(1)
- Employment type: Permanent Full Time
- City: Montréal
- Department: Administrative clerks
- Employment status: Filled
REAL ESTATE ASSISTANT – PROPERTY MANAGEMENT
- Managing appointments for the directors of the leasing division, coordinating meetings and organising business travel when needed;
- taking care of various invoicing;
- Managing the opening, the paper and electronic classification, the follow-up and the organization of files.
- DEP in secretarial studies or any other combination of relevant experience will be considered
- Minimum of 3 years of experience as an administrative assistant
- Experience in real estate, an asset
- Strong French and English skills, spoken like written
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
- Outstanding team spirit and interpersonal skills
- Excellent customer service skills and priority management skills
- Discretion, analytical skills and detail-oriented
Our client is a recognized company in its field. A competitive salary and good benefits in the heart of downtown Montreal are waiting for you.
This position is of interest to you?
Send your application to Groupe Montpetit: email@example.com , mentioning the reference number: 19-0164P(1).
< Back to job offers