Litigation Paralegal or Legal Assistant
- Job number: 19-0173P
- Employment type: Permanent Full Time
- City: St-Eustache
- Department: Administrative clerks
- Employment status: Filled
LITIGATION PARALEGAL OR LEGAL ASSISTANT
Laurentides, Deux-Montagnes, Saint-Eustache
You are a paralegal with litigation experience or a litigation assistant who wants a paralegal position? Do you want to contribute to the success of a law firm? This post is an excellent opportunity for you!
Our client, a boutique legal services firm, is looking for a precious collaborator to share his expertise with his team. Moreover, a range of benefits (group insurance, 4 weeks of vacation, no overtime, no billing hours, etc.) and a salary comparable to those of an equivalent position in downtown Montreal are offered!
As a paralegal in litigation, you will work with lawyers and be the key person in the office. Your main responsibilities will include:
- Prepare draft procedures from A to Z including drafting;
- Perform searches in the different registers;
- Organize, analyze and compile relevant information;
- Ensure the respect of the deadlines and manage lawyer's schedules;
- Manage communication with clients, lawyers of opposing parties, witnesses, etc.;
- Responsible of other related duties, including billing in Jurisconcept.
- Diploma of College Studies (DEC) in paralegal technology, Diploma of Professional Studies (DEP) in secretarial work with a specialization in law or any other equivalent training;
- Minimum of approximately 4 to 8 years of experience in a similar role;
- Good knowledge of the legal procedures;
- Good level of bilingualism;
- Meticulousness, autonomy and good interpersonal skills;
- Strong organizational skills and good management of priorities.
The employer we represent is a firm located in Laurentides, which will avoid you the inconvenience of travel in downtown Montreal. A great range of benefits is offered!
This position is of interest to you?
Please send your application now to: email@example.com , mentioning the reference number: 19-0173P.
< Back to job offers