Legal Assistant, Commercial Law
- Job number: 19-0344P
- Employment type: Permanent Full Time
- City: Montréal
- Department: Administrative clerks
- Employment status: Open
LEGAL ASSISTANT, COMMERCIAL LAW
Here is a great opportunity for a Legal Assistant with commercial law experience to join a team of experienced professionals in a law firm with offices across Canada!
Our client, a highly reputable law firm, is looking for a Commercial Law Assistant to assist lawyers in their day-to-day practice. Among other things, you will be working on a variety of large-scale projects. Many challenges await you!
This employer, located in downtown Montreal, offers a competitive salary, a good range of benefits and a professional and dynamic work environment.
Do not miss this opportunity and apply now!
As a Legal Assistant, you will support lawyers in their various commercial law mandates. Among your responsibilities, your tasks will include:
- Prepare and modify correspondence as well as various legal and administrative documents (contracts, letters of offer, notices, etc.);
- Revise documents and correspondence to ensure they comply with legal procedures and grammatical usage;
- Transcribe dictations in both official languages;
- Manage Lawyer’s agenda and coordinate meetings while meeting deadlines;
- Prepare customer files (correspondence, vouchers, etc.);
- Manage lawyers’ agenda;
- Manage and monitor phone calls;
- Manage opening, paper and electronic filing, follow-up and organization of files;
- Ensure a rigorous follow-up of files and correspondence.
- DEP in Legal Secretarial Studies or any other combination of training and experience;
- Minimum of approximately three years of experience as a Commercial Legal Assistant;
- Good bilingualism, spoken and written;
- Knowledge of the Microsoft Office suite;
- Organizational skills and priority management;
- Autonomy, team spirit and interpersonal skills.
In addition to a competitive salary, very good benefits are offered by the employer. Located in the heart of downtown Montreal, the offices are easily accessible by public transport.
This job is of interest to you?
Please send us your application to: firstname.lastname@example.org, mentioning the reference number: 19-0344P.
< Back to job offers