Legal Assistant - Insurance law
- Job number: 19-0182P
- Employment type: Permanent Full Time
- City: Montréal
- Department: Administrative clerks
- Employment status: Filled
LEGAL ASSISTANT | INSURANCE LAW
Our client, an internationally renowned law firm is seeking a legal assistant in insurance litigation to support a partner recognized as one of the best lawyers in the field of insurance in Quebec.
The employer, a firm with great job stability within its teams and located in downtown Montreal, offers a friendly work environment with very competitive benefits!
Easily accessible by public transportation, the firm stands out for its excellent professionalism and advanced expertise in several areas of law.
Don’t wait any longer to apply!
As a Legal Assistant in litigation, insurance law, your tasks will include:
- Prepare litigation procedures in the field of insurance law;
- Manage the agenda and phone calls of the partner (possibility of a future pairing);
- Be the resource person for the preparation and revision of the various documents;
- Transcribe the dictations;
- Keep records up to date and in accordance with legal procedures;
- Manage contentious delays, as needed;
- Manage the opening, tracking and filing of files;
- Any other related tasks.
- Minimum of 2 years in this role of legal assistant in litigation;
- Good level of bilingualism, French and English, spoken and written;
- Good knowledge of the Microsoft Office Suite;
- Organizational capacity and good interpersonal skills;
- Team spirit and good management of priorities;
- Knowledge of insurance law, an asset.
The client we represent offers top working conditions in the heart of downtown Montreal. Access is easy by public transportation.
Interested by this challenge?
Send your application to: firstname.lastname@example.org , mentioning the number of the offer: 19-0182P.
< Back to job offers