COMMERCIAL LEASE ADMINISTRATOR - RETAIL
Employment category :
Legal Technician / Paralegal
Up to $70,000 (depending on experience and qualifications)
- Organisation fiÃ¨re d’Ãªtre axÃ©e sur le travail d’Ã©quipe et qui apprÃ©cie la contribution des employÃ©s au succÃ¨s de l’entreprise.
- Belle gamme d’avantages sociaux offerte
- The preparation, verification, correction and review of all offers to lease, leases (as required), extension amendments and other related agreements, estoppels, etc in a timely manner; negotiate lease and other related documentation when done in-house.
- The evaluation, negotiation, and preparation of all transfer of leases, sublets, change of control, moveable hypothec cession documentation;
- Research of existing tenant rights during the preparation of offers to lease and leases, etc; Update and maintenance of tenant rights’ summaries for all properties;
- Coordinate with outside legal counsel in the preparation, review and distribution of leases and other documentation;
- Abstract lease information including dates, financials, and special clauses for internal use of various departments;
- Produce lease related reports;
- Establish good relationships with all concerned parties (internal departments, tenants, external lawyers, third party ownership);
- Paralegal Technology Collegial Diploma or equivalent, undergraduate studies with Notarial specialization
- Minimum of 2 year experience in a position with similar responsibilities
- Required expertise of retail and/or office leases
- Good bilingualism, written and spoken (French and English)
- Proficient computer skills with Microsoft Word,
- Ability to build relationships and to communicate, capacity to decide, to build commitment, to develop others and to act strategically
- Capacity to work well with other, to demonstrate flexibility and to focus on results
- Strong attention to detail and ability to ensure accuracy and to meet deadlines
The employer is a real estate company located on the island of Montreal, their offices are easily accessible by metro, buses, parking facilities also available.
Montpetit Group is an equal opportunity employer.